- Builder: WCI | A Lennar Company
- Community: Pelican Preserve
- Gated Community: Yes
- Square Feet (Under Air): 1,710
- Square Feet (Total): 2,360
- Address: 10491 Casella Way #102, Fort Myers, FL 33913, USA
- Price: $284,999
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Description: This Corsica carriage home offers convenient first-floor living and expansive living spaces, including three bedrooms and a gourmet kitchen that opens to a spacious great room, perfect for entertaining friends and family.
I-75 to Exit 136 (Colonial Blvd), go east approximately 1 mile. Turn right on Treeline Avenue. Community is on the left.
- Builder Narrative Description: Lennar|WCI is one of America’s leading builders of quality homes since 1954, and is one of the biggest homebuilders in Southwest Florida. Lennar|WCI has a home and a community to suit every ideal living style, from condominiums and townhomes, to large single-family, to luxury high-rise towers, all with sought-after locations that are convenient to all of life’s necessities. You are sure to find your Florida dream home with Lennar|WCI!
- Community Information Amenities: Pelican Preserve gives you your own tranquil retreat, nestled among acres of lakes that surround you. Amenities include 24,485 sq. ft. clubhouse, an outdoor amphitheater, 27 holes of championship golf, resort style pool, tennis courts, acres of unspoiled nature preserves, trails and so much more!
- Builder Website: www.lennarswfl.com
- Retail Price: $344,999
- Homes in Community Starting at: $170,999
- Model Contact Name: Deanna Busbin
- Model Contact Email: [email protected]
- Model Contact Office Phone: (239) 985-1600
- Model Contact Cell Phone: (239) 985-1600
- Judging Day Contact Name: Deanna Busbin
- Judging Day Contact Email: [email protected]
- Judging Day Contact Office Phone: 239-985-1600
- Judging Day Contact Cell Phone: 239-985-1600