- Builder: Pulte Homes
- Community: Eagle Reserve
- Gated Community: Yes
- Square Feet (Under Air): 1,972
- Square Feet (Total): 2,462
- Address: 3901 Spotted Eagle Way, Fort Myers, FL 33966
- Price: $460,630
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Description: The Canopy model has 3 bedrooms plus den and features luxurious designer options including gourmet kitchen, optional drop zone, private owner’s suite, and a spacious lanai highlighting a pool, great for indoor outdoor living.
Take I-75 to Exit 136, Colonial Blvd.
Head West on Colonial Blvd for 2.5 miles
Turn left at the light in front of McGregor Baptist Church
Take the first left and Eagle Reserve is located straight ahead
- Builder Narrative Description: When you choose Pulte Homes to build to your new home, you get the benefit of 65 years of home building experience. Our dedication to quality means that we strive to exceed homeowner expectations every step of the way. With homes designed for how you live, backed by a warranty you can rely on, the Pulte difference is clear. And with years of experience under our belt, we've streamlined the process to make it easy for you to build the home you've always wanted.
- Other Community: Eagle Reserve
- Community Information Amenities: Enjoy the resort pool, tot-lot, have a bbq on the grill or discover abundant shopping nearby. Grab a glove and catch a nearby baseball spring training game or simply relax in the sun at Fort Myers Beach.
- Community Access Information: Gates are open during business hours.
- Address Verification: 3901 Spotted Eagle Way, Fort Myers, FL 33966
- Builder Website: pulte.com/eaglereserve
- Homes in Community Starting at: $264,990
- Model Contact Name: Eagle Reserve Sales Center
- Model Contact Office Phone: (239) 908-5390
- Judging Day Contact Office Phone: (239) 908-5390