- Builder: Windward Construction
- Community: Cape Coral
- Gated Community: No
- Square Feet (Under Air): 2,705
- Square Feet (Total): 4,145
- Address: 410 SW 33rd Ave, Cape Coral, FL 33991, USA
- Price: $750,000
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Description: Why The Windsail… the name alone brings to mind images of tropical settings, verandas and breezes blowing through open windows. If your dream is Florida living with blurred lines between indoors and outdoors, then imagine you and your family living and entertaining in The Windsail.
- Directions: Old Burnt Store Road to West on SW 3rd Ter, Left on SW 3rd Ave. Home will be on the right.
- Builder Narrative Description: Brian Haag, is a builder who is always confident of the results the Windward Signature team can achieve because they have long-term relationships with subcontractors and suppliers who share the same uncompromising commitment to materials, artisanship and best practices that he and his team members have. Perhaps most reassuring to home buyers, Windward Signature’s clients and subcontractors attest to his sincere respect for their budgets and timelines.
- Builder Website: http://www.imaginewindward.com
- Retail Price: $975,000
- Homes in Community Starting at: $400,000
- Model Contact Name: Jennifer Pentico
- Model Contact Email: [email protected]
- Model Contact Office Phone: (239) 989-2099
- Model Contact Cell Phone: (239) 989-2099
- Judging Day Contact Name: Jennifer Pentico
- Judging Day Contact Email: [email protected]
- Judging Day Contact Office Phone: 239-989-2099
- Judging Day Contact Cell Phone: 239-989-2099